Whatever you need, The Tool Cabin's team is here to supply you with the best tools and parts for your project. We’re proud to offer multiple popular brands at our Tulsa location, but we’re especially excited to provide Milwaukee M18 tools.
Here are some things you probably didn’t know about how to rent Milwaukee tools right here in Tulsa.
Top Milwaukee Tools Available Today
Milwaukee Tools is a broad collection of over 200 professional-grade items. They range from drills to lighting to hedge trimmers, but we’re the most excited about our three featured tools from the M18 line. Namely, these are:
- The M18™ Cable Stripper Kit For CU RHW / RHH / USE cordlessly strips cables with more efficiency than a knife, more maneuverability than alternative tools, and more accurate and consistent strips regardless of cable size. Our M18™ Cable Stripper Kit for Cu RHW / RHH / USE vastly improves the cable stripping experience.
- The M18 FUEL™ 9” Cut-Off Saw W/ One-Key™ has versatile applications for cutting materials, up to and including concrete, powered by a patented Milwaukee battery instead of gas.
- The M18 FUEL™ 1” High Torque Impact Wrench W/ One-Key™ is run on a brushless motor, and as the world’s first cordless 1” high torque impact wrench, it weighs only 12.9lbs with battery or 7lbs without.
Advice And Quotes Are Free
If you’re interested in acquiring Milwaukee tools through The Tool Cabin, or if you still need more information to decide, that’s exactly what we’re here for. We’re happy to provide expert advice and perspective on which tools would be best for your particular project, no purchase required.
In addition, our quotes for anticipated services are also completely free. Whatever you need, feel free to contact our team right here on our website.
You Don’t Have To Pay 100% Now
If you do decide to make a purchase, what happens next? We’re glad you asked. Part of our mission at The Tool Cabin is making the best tools accessible to ordinary customers, not only to the wealthiest or most experienced. You’ll never be required to fully pay for a tool now if you’d prefer another option.
Currently, our payment plan possibilities include:
- Acima, a financing company that grants three months to pay off your merchandise at zero interest after an initial payment of $75.96.
- Synchrony Tool Cabin Credit Card, which gives you 6 months interest-free.
- Layaway, which ranges from 1-3 months on any purchase of at least $100.
- Business Lending, offering trustworthy loans from $5,000-$500,000.
Repairs Are Likely Covered By Warranty
If you ever have a problem with a purchase from The Tool Cabin, we’ll work to resolve the issue through the tool’s manufacturer. The overwhelming majority of tools are still covered by the original company’s warranty, and we’re happy to help you navigate the process of claiming that warranty and repairing your tool.
Tool Tracking Is Coming Soon
Our newest, soon-to-be-released feature of The Tool Cabin is tool tracking. In the near future, we’re launching a GPS, cellular-based, tool tracking product so you can see which tools are currently available, which have already been claimed, and when your desired tool will be available again.
Contact The Tool Cabin Today
Whether you’re looking for Milwaukee M18 equipment or another brand, we have trusted tools for every project you may encounter.
Contact The Tool Cabin today for a free quote. We look forward to hearing from you!