Tulsa is home to many welders, and each one needs reliable tools to get the job done—sometimes at a moment’s notice. Whether they’ve been in the trade for decades or are just joining the ranks, quality welding tools are essential to the role. The Tool Cabin is proud to offer leading brands’ welding tools to Tulsa’s tradesmen so they have what they need when they need it.
Whether you’re looking for Milwaukee, Dewalt, or another industry-leading brand that has earned welders’ respect and trust for decades, we’ve got you covered.
With 2020 coming to an end, we want to highlight just a few of the year’s most popular welding tools so you know where others in the trade are placing their trust. If you don’t see it on the list, check out our catalog for hundreds of tools, or get in touch with us and we can special order it for you.
Top Welding Tools
Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Soldering Iron
When you need incredibly fast application speeds in as few as 18 seconds, this M12 is what you’re looking for. This cordless soldering iron maintains temperature during just about any job you can throw at it. Its green and red LEDs are easy-to-read indicators, letting you know when the right temperature is reached and when it’s too hot to handle.
With the M12, you’ll get:
- 3-stop pivoting head
- REDLITHIUM battery technology with 40 minutes of operation-time, all in a compact battery pack
- Tool-free tip change capability
Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Ginder
One of Tulsa’s welders’ most indispensable tools, Milwaukee’s M18 Cordless grinder has proven to be an essential addition to many toolboxes. With run times up to 10 times longer than other corded grinders, the M18 relies on Powerstate technology within its motor to deliver the power and performance tradesmen need to complete demanding jobs.
The M18 delivers:
- Redlink Plus intelligence for unrivaled performance with electronic clutch and overload protection
- Uninterrupted communication between the battery, charger, and grinder
- The world’s first cordless grinder to offer corded delivery and durability
- 8,500 RPM, no trigger lock, and a 5.0Ah battery pack
Dewalt Welding Table and Workbench
Knowing that your table is built to handle your load is invaluable, and Dewalt delivers on that promise. The 46” x 18” adjustable height makes it simple for welders to dial in their most appropriate height and make changes with ease.
With this bench, you’ll benefit from:
- Expertly placed holes and slots to ensure the right clamping and mounting
- Double leg locking mechanism to support up to 1000 pounds (when distributed evenly)
- A conveniently-located grounding stud to connect your grounding clamps and leads
- A tool holder to keep your most-used tools nearby and off the ground
- A cord minder to ensure your cord never comes into contact with your tools or becomes a danger for tripping
Dewalt Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet
Helmets are among the most critical tool welders can have in their arsenal; they’re essential. With four front-facing arc sensors that can engage within 1/15,000th of a second, this helmet is optimized for safety, as well as comfort and functionality.
When you trust this helmet, you’ll benefit from:
- Easy-to-use internal controls for customizing return delay, shade, and other critical elements
- Z87+ impact-rated shell protection from high-speed debris and hazards
- Panoramic viewing with DIN 5-side lenses
- A long-lasting CR2450 battery, augmented by a solar cell to charge while you get the job done
Get the welding tools you need from The Tool Cabin in Tulsa
We’ve only scratched the surface of our welding tools offerings. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on this list, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We can order from the tools community’s leading brands and can get you the tools you need to keep business moving.