- Customized Holster Top with Lock-In Accessory System secures tools from falling and comes complete with 3 Tool Lassos
- Slip-resistant Traction-Tred steps are double riveted and knee-braced
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- The EDGE bracing system helps to decrease damage to rail and shoe pads riveted to the EDGE structure
- Built-in wire spool holders for both large and small spools, convenient conduit cutting system and Holster Top customized for electricians
Details: From the Manufacturer
Werner Company's New Old Blue Electricians Job station type IAA 375 duty rating fiberglass step ladder. The Electrician's Job station is the first product in our Old Blue Series designed specifically for the professional electrician to increase productivity, durability and safety. Customized holster top for the electrician's tools of the trade, 10-inch channel lock pliers, utility hole, 9-inch side cutters, wire stripper, 2 screwdrivers, small parts tray, conduit groove designed for pipe in sizes of 1/2-inch, 3/4- inch and 1-inch, conduit scale with 1/8-inch increments for quick measurements and marking, Tool Lasso Bungee System with three bungees to wrap around tools or just about anything and securely mount them in the tapered socket design for easy in and out. Integrated conduit holder with convenient pull-tabs for one-handed actuation-hooks actuate as one, ample space for gripping pipe right or left handed, fits up to 1-inch pipe, clamps pipe against rail and stays open with pipe inserted and spring loaded retraction for safe climbing and descent. Hacksaw hook located on the rear side of the third step in the center for easy access for right or left handed and powder coated steel construction for strength and corrosion resistance. Wire spool holder designed for cross-ladder wire pulling for optimal ladder stability and tip-over resistance, brackets will hold up to 375 pounds total on the Job station, brackets fit up to 3/4-inch pipe, front and rear mounting brackets are parallel to ground so spools won't slide to one side and powder coated aluminum construction for corrosion resistance, no need for separate wire caddy.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement