- FILLS SMALL HOLES, GAPS & CRACKS: Ideal for insulating and preventing drafts
- USE INSIDE OR OUTSIDE: Can be used anywhere around the home
- SANDABLE, PAINTABLE & STAINABLE: Can be sanded, painted or stained after curing
- ADHERES TO: Painted and unpainted wood, concrete, cinder block, aluminum & fiberglass
- SOLVENT CLEAN UP: Requires the use of a solvent for cleanup
- Use for Gaps & Cracks up to 1" in size
- Seals, Bonds & Insulates
- Fills holes up to 1" in ceilings floorboards concrete and cinder block walls
Details: Product Description
Foam & Fill Small Gaps & Cracks Expanding Polyurethane Foam Sealant is quick and easy to use. It expands to fill holes, cracks, gaps and voids around windows, doors, pipes, outlets, vents and foundations. This insulating foam forms an airtight, waterproof bond and seals out drafts & moisture. Cured foam can be sanded, painted or stained. Contains no HCFCs or CFCs so it is safe for the environment. Use on Window and Door Frames, Pipes, Electrical Outlets, Vents & Foundations.
From the Manufacturer
Minimal expanding foam seals, bonds, and insulates filling large and small holes in ceilings floorboards, concrete or cinder block walls, and around ducts, cables, plumbing areas and central heating pipes. Use indoors or outdoors.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement