- INSULATED DOUBLE LAYERED KNIT SHELL: Double-layered knit shell using heavyweight 15-gauge 100% polyester outer shell and soft gray heavy thermal 7-gauge brushed-loop 100% acrylic inner liner locks in warmth, repels the cold, and wicks away moisture with seamless, form-fitting comfort.
- FULLY WATERPROOF: Full-coverage smooth latex coating provides a flexible waterproof barrier to keep the entire hand warm and dry.
- GRIPPING POWER IN LOW WINTER TEMPERATURES: Black sandy latex palm coating maintains elasticity in low winter temperatures, offers abrasion protection, and provides a textured surface to increase grip control in liquids
- COMFORTABLE, SNUG DESIGN: Continuous polyester-acrylic blend and elastic knit wrist provides a seamless, snug fit at pulse-point, which helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, and helps to prevent dirt and debris from infiltrating the glove. Seamless design provides dexterity and comfort
- SIZING AND FIT: Sizing is based on men's sizes from the size guide. This unisex glove will fit both Men and Women. Refer to sizing guide for best fit. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
Details: Kinco, A FAMILY COMPANY In 1975, at the age of 26, Bruce Kindler realized a demand for quality welding gloves and founded Kinco International.“Kinco” was shorthand for “Kindler Company” with a nod to the family-relationship term, “kin” for “family company". Bruce’s son, Travis, has been involved in the business his entire life and now serves as Kinco’s president. OUR QUALITY PRODUCT - We believe in providing a product of great value, with true sizing, and the best materials available for the glove application. We develop and review our products based on new material options, market trends, vendor suggestions, as well as buyer and consumer feedback. During the development process, we review an average of three to four versions of each style before the design is “right.” It is a tedious and thorough process, but we do it to ensure you receive the best possible product. Even when market conditions are tumultuous, we do not waiver in the selection of grade in our raw materials nor the quality of our craftsmanship; ensuring consistency in both quality and size. We are committed to quality and take these steps to ensure you receive the best product on the market today. With steadfast focus on maintaining integrity in our production, every item is carefully designed to ensure the right grade of leather or weight of fabric is used. As a result, we predominantly use more expensive construction techniques to achieve greater comfort and longer wear. OUR PRODUCT GUARANTEE - We are so confident in the quality and value of our product that we stand behind every glove we make. We take every measure to ensure that each product is as perfect as possible, but imperfections do happen. If there’s a manufacturer defect in the material or construction of the gloves, we’ll replace it.