Choose the couplings that the pros use for your next drain, waste or vent project. The Fernco 1056-33 flexible PVC coupling quickly connects plastic (PVC, CPVC, abs, smooth wall HDPE), cast iron, copper, steel or lead pipes. Installation is as easy as sliding the coupling on and torquing the stainless-steel bands down for a leak-proof connection. Whether you're adding a new laundry sink, replacing rusted cast iron pipe, or adding a new bathroom, Fernco couplers make plumbing projects a breeze. Before you grab the primer and glue - be sure and look for the right Fernco coupling. Fernco couplings have been proudly manufactured in the USA since 1964 and are made of the highest quality elastomeric polyvinyl chloride and corrosion-resistant, rust-proof clamps. With a reputation for quality, innovation, and reliable performance, you can trust Fernco as the global leader in flexible plumbing couplings.
Fernco Flexible Couplings have found wide acceptance among sewer and plumbing contractors and municipalities because of their quality and ease of installation. Fernco couplings are used for all types of in-house and sewer connections: drain, waste, vent piping, house-to-main, repairs, cut- ins, conductor, roof drains and increasers-reducers.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY & PERFORMANCE: Built to last the life of the plumbing system, Fernco couplings are made from elastomeric polyvinyl chloride for a strong, leak-proof fitting that’s resistant to chemicals and sewer gases.
- FLEXIBLE FIT: To choose the right coupling, measure the outside diameter (OD) of your pipe. This coupling has an internal diameter (ID) of 2.46” and fits pipe ODs between 3.10" - 3.70"
- CONNECT VARIOUS PIPE TYPES: The Fernco 1056-33coupling connects Plastic (PVC, ABS, CPVC, Smooth Wall HDPE), Cast Iron, Copper, Steel or Lead Pipe for a watertight joint. For sewer and drain, waste and vent piping.
- NO-MESS INSTALLATION: Fernco couplings are easy to install without the hassle of messy primers, glues and their unwanted odors.
- SPECS & CODES: Conforms to ASTM D 5926, C 1173 CSA B602 and UPC Approved. 300 stainless steel clamps are corrosion-resistant, rustproof and make installing quick and easy with just a screwdriver, nut driver or torque wrench.
- Stock coupling
- Use to connect any two pipes