- Drywall screw gun has helical-cut steel and heat-treated gears for long life and durability
- DEWALT drywall screw gun has a high torque for deck building, drywall and heavy gauge steel stud framing
- The drywall gun has a depth-sensitive, "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth
- Two-finger trigger for increased comfort and ease of use
- Lightweight with excellent ergonomics
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- High torque for deck building and for drywall and heavy-gauge steel stud framing
- Depth-sensitive, set and forget nose piece for consistent fastener depth
- Two-finger rubber trigger for increased comfort
- Excellent ergonomics
Details: From the Manufacturer
The DW257 heavy-duty deck screwdriver features a new high-power 6.2 amp motor, and helical-cut steel gears for high-torque applications at 0 to 2,500 rpm. This unit is ideal for building decks, sub-flooring, drywall, and fastening 14 to 20 gauge steel stud framing. The DW257 also offers a new design for greater comfort and an easy-to-remove "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener settings.
Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for long life and durability High torque for deck building, drywall, and heavy-gauge steel stud framing 2-finger rubber trigger for increased comfort Excellent ergonomics Depth-sensitive "set and forget" nosepiece for consistent fastener depth
Amps: 6.2 amps No-load speed: 0 to 2,500 rpm Clutch: standard Torque: 132 in./lbs. Max. fastener size: #12 Tool weight: 3.5 lbs.
This DeWalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes:
30-day, no-risk satisfaction guarantee
One-year free service contract
The DW257 2,500 rpm VSR All-Purpose Scrugun is ideal for depth sensitivity for consistent fastener depth. Constructed with helical-cut steel and heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability. Rubber grip and two-finger trigger provides comfort and control.
The rugged DEWALT DW257 deck and drywall screwdriver is built tough, yet still comfortable to use in all your drywall, decking, siding, flooring, and stud fastening tasks. Ergonomically crafted with comfortable 2 finger rubber grip and simple to adjust nosepiece, the DW267 offers dependable results. It also includes a dynamic 6.2 amp motor with 0 to 2,500 rpm for optimal performance and heat treated gears are cut in helix fashion for jobs requiring high torque.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement