- two-part, high strength, cold-welding epoxy for use on all types of metal repairs
- Contains a steel alloy that will not rust
- Handling time: 60 minutes; Set time: 6 hours; Cure time: 16-24 hours
- Non-flammable and water-resistant
- Can be drilled, threaded, machined or filled once fully cured
Details: Devcon Plastic Steel Epoxy is a two-part, high strength, cold-welding epoxy for use on all types of metal repairs. Non-flammable and water-resistant, this epoxy contains a steel alloy that will not rust. Fills holes and repairs cracks in broken furniture, tools, appliances, toys, cars and more. Dries to a dark gray color, and once fully cured, it can be drilled, threaded, machined or filled. Bonds all metals including steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, iron, pewter, and copper with a tensile strength of 2500 PSI. Only mix the amount of hardener and resin together that can be used within the handling time, and always mix equal portions of the hardener and resin thoroughly together in order for this product to cure properly. Epoxies are generally not recommended for long term exposure to chemicals and solvents. Temperature Range: 200°F constant; 250°F intermittent.