- SAFETY DROP CLOTH: The ingenious CoverGrip Safety Drop Cloth simply and elegantly provides protection, not just to the surfaces in our homes, but also for the people who work and live in them.
- INNOVATIVE SLIP-RESISTANT DOTS: Thousands of tiny, rubberized dots firmly attached to the bottom of each protective cloth. Once pressure is applied, the rubber dots grab and hold firm.
- FOR SMALL PROJECTS: The Quick Drop cloth folds perfectly and conforms to surfaces. Fits snugly on stairs, into corners or anywhere it’s needed. Once positioned, it holds its fold to stay in place.
- PURPOSEFUL: Make your work place safer and reduce accidents while working on wood, title, concrete, metal, and many more surfaces. Ideal for painters, wood workers, plumbers, movers, custodians, etc.
- SPECIFICS: (1) CoverGrip Quick Drop 8 oz Safety Drop Cloth. Size: 3.5’ x 4’. Made of high-quality cotton-poly canvas. Machine washable. Also available in a variety of sizes and weights.
Details: CoverGrip Safety Drop Cloth, a smaller 8-ounce drop cloth with a pattern of slip resistant dots on the backside, ideal for small projects. The material is to lie flat conforming to most surfaces and remain in place when people or equipment are working on it. This product resists spills and performs all the functions of a traditional drop cloth with the addition of safety. The ingenious CoverGrip drop cloth provides protection, not just to the beautiful surfaces in our homes, but also for the people who work and live in them. The dots are the difference. CoverGrip drop cloths are manufactured with thousands of tiny, rubberized dots firmly attached to the bottom of each protective cloth. Once pressure is applied, the rubber dots grab and hold firm. The dots are slightly rounded which allows them to effectively increase grip even when under a shifting load. The rows of dots also enable CoverGrip drop cloths to easily fold and conform to surfaces. The cloths fold perfectly right on the dotted lines to fit snugly on stairs, into corners, or anywhere they're needed. Once positioned, they "hold their fold" to stay in place; no more inadvertently exposed surfaces! You can easily move the cloth around to reposition it whenever you want, but when they're under a load you can't make them budge. Make your workplace safer and reduce accidents while working on wood, tile, concrete, metal, marble, granite, and many more surfaces. Ideal for painters, electricians, woodworkers, plumbers, movers, custodians, etc. Finally when you're done, just pick up your CoverGrip cloth and put it away. The cotton-poly canvas is machine washable (the dots won't fall off) and easily folds up. The CoverGrip drop cloths are available in a variety of sizes and weights.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement