- System 4 grade 43 high test chain for applications requiring high strength; chain comes in a round pail for storage
- Carbon steel is a versatile material suitable for a variety of applications and has good wear and abrasion resistance
- Measures 0.31" in diameter and 100' in length, and has a working load limit of 3900 lb.
- Suitable for use in load binding, towing, logging, and other applications requiring high strength
- Proof tested for weld, material, and performance quality and hallmarked for grade identification
Details: This Campbell 0181523 system 4 grade 43 chain is zinc plated, packaged in a round pail for storage, and is trade size 5/16". It is made of carbon steel, a versatile material suitable for a variety of applications with good wear and abrasion resistance. The chain measures 0.31" in diameter and 100' in length, and it has a working load limit (WLL) of 3900 lb. It is suitable for load binding, towing, logging, and other applications requiring high strength. This chain has been proof tested for weld, material, and performance quality and hallmarked for grade identification. It is not recommended for use in overhead lifting or hoisting applications. Chains are connected links or rings in various shapes and lengths, usually made of metal or plastic, that are used primarily for fastening items or pulling loads. They are also used for lifting, rigging, hoisting, binding, suspension, and motion-control applications. A combination of characteristics including material, finish, construction, diameter, length, and breaking strength give each chain its performance capability. Chain materials are selected for properties such as strength, elasticity, conductivity, and chemical- and weather-resistance. Chains can be fitted with accessories including clips, shackles, hooks, links, and swivels among others to prevent tangling, aid guiding, and allow clamping to other chains. Chains are most commonly used in the manufacturing, transportation, oil, mining, agricultural, and construction industries. Campbell Chain manufactures chain, wire rope, and accessories for agricultural, construction, marine, manufacturing, and industrial applications. The company, founded in 1919, is headquartered in Sparks, MD.
Item Condition: New