- Edison base plug fuses
- 125 Vac dual-element
- Heavy duty T fuses
- Used for air conditioners, furnace blower motors, swimming pool pumps, deep freezers or any circuit where motors frequently turn ON and OFF
- Heavy Duty Time-Delay Plug Fuse used to protect critical motor circuits or motors that cycle on/off frequently
- An industrial/commercial grade product with exclusive dual element construction. Edison base size. These fuses thread into fuse receptacles
- The Heavy Duty T fuses are industrial strength products, featuring Bussmann's exclusive Dual-Element construction
- This spring loaded design provides superior short circuit and overload protection
- The T fuses have more time-delay than the medium duty fuses in order to better protect industrial motors and critical residential circuits
Details: Product Description
The EATON's Cooper Bussmann brand is the industry standard for circuit protection on more than 50,000 SKUs of electrical and electronic fuses, fuse holders, power distribution blocks as well as engineering, training and testing services. EATON's Cooper Bussmann is the leading source of circuit protection solutions in the global marketplace. Its solutions are listed for use around the world including meeting agency requirements with UL、CE、CSA、IEC、BS、VDE、SEMKO, and JIS. Worldwide, EATON's Bussmann (Cooper Bussmann) employs more than 5,000 electrical, mechanical, and applications engineers, along with manufacturing, and support personnel-all of whom are poised to service your local needs. Bussmann is headquartered in Shanghai, China, has marketing, sales, technical support, production departments and other operations. We offer fast and timely service to China along with the whole Asia customers.
From the Manufacturer
Type T 125Vac Dual-Element, Time-Delay, Edison Base Plug Fuse. Heavy-Duty Type T fuses for critical circuit protection. Used for air conditioners, furnace blower motors, swimming pool pumps, deep freezers or any circuit where motors frequently turn on and off. Use for all commercial applications. The Type T plug fuse is an industrial strength product. It provides superior protection, yet will not open under repeated motor startups. Available in a wide amp range to permit exact sizing for motor protection. Plug fuses thread into fuse receptacles. Two types of threaded fuses are available: Edison Base (brass threads) and Rejection Base (porcelain threads). The two are not interchangeable. The heavy-duty fuses (T or S) are industrial strength products featuring the exclusive Cooper Bussmann dual-element construction. This spring loaded design provides superior short-circuit and overload protection. The T or S fuses have more time-delay than medium-duty fuses in order to better protect motors and critical residential circuits. Plug fuses are rated for a maximum of 125Vac. Plug fuses are often used in residential and industrial branch circuit and motor protection. Fuses are used to protect furnace blower motors, pumps, power tools, garage door openers, etc. Motor protection fuses are usually used in conjunction with branch circuit protection. The fuse is often located in a box cover unit. Plug fuses provide a compact and inexpensive method to prevent damage to electrical motors. They help reduce downtime and lower maintenance costs by opening the circuit when a dangerous overload is present. When used for residential branch circuit protection, fuses are typically located in the main fuse panel.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Item Condition: New