- Bussman NON-35 Buss One Time Fuse
- Bussmann series solutions comply with major industrial standards and agency requirements such as: BS, IEC, DIN, UL, NEMA, SAE, CSA, CE, C-UL, etc.
- Manufactured at facilities that are ISO 9000 certified
- Protect lighting, heating, and other circuits not subject to temporary surges and where available short-circuit currents are relatively low
- ONE-TIME fuses do not have a time delay feature and thus should not be specified in circuits where large transients or motor overloads occur
- For general purpose circuits, size at ampere rating of circuit
- For motor circuits, size at 300% to 400%
- UL Listed - 250Vac: Class H (65-600A), Std. 248-6
Details: Product Description
Bussmann series solutions comply with major industrial standards and agency requirements such as: BS, IEC, DIN, UL, NEMA, SAE, CSA, CE, C-UL, etc.. Manufactured at facilities that are ISO 9000 certified
From the Manufacturer
One-time general purpose non-current limiting fuse used in lighting circuits, main panel protection, and other circuits that don't contain large electric motors or inductive loads. One to 60 amp fuses UL Listed Class K5 (IR: 50kA). 70 to 600 amp fuses UL Class H (IR: 10kA). Cartridge fuses are used to protect motors and branch circuits where higher amps or volt ratings are required. They are available in a wide variety of sizes, amp and volt ratings up to 600Vac and 600 amps. Cartridge fuses are used extensively in commercial, industrial and agricultural applications as well as residential fuse panels, air conditioning, pumps, appliances and other equipment. Cartridge fuses are available in two types. General Purpose fuses have no time-delay and protect fuse panels, appliances and branch circuits. Heavy- Duty fuses have a time-delay feature, allowing momentary motor startups. Both are available in 250Vac and 600Vac versions with catalog symbol and amp rating stamped on the knife blade or end cap.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Item Condition: New