- Quantity: 2 Pack
- 35A Type FRN-R Cartridge Fuse
- Fusetron Time Delay, 250V
- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short-circuit protection
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads and from single phasing on three phase systems
- Simplifies and improves blackout prevention (selective coordination)
- Can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide high performance short-circuit and overload protection
- Protects against low level overcurrent of overloads and will hold on inrush current 5 times greater than the amp rating of fuse for a min of 8 sec
Details: Product Description
2 Pack, 35A, FRN-R Cartridge Fuse, 250V, Dual Element, Time Delay, Dimensions: 2.375"L x 1.375"W x 0.50"H, Carded.
From the Manufacturer
Heavy duty time-delay fuse used in motor protection. When sized correctly, it helps protect motors from burnout caused by overloads or single-phasing. The time-delay feature allows the initial startup current surge for typical motors to pass, but opens prior to motor burnout when longer, dangerous overloads are present. In addition, the dual-element design opens in as little as 0.004 second if the fuse experiences short-circuit conditions. UL Listed Class R (IR: 200kA). Groove in end cap or notch in knife blade permit the fuse to be used in Class H, Class K or Class R fuse blocks. Cartridge fuses are used to protect motors and branch circuits where higher amps or volt ratings are required. They are available in a wide variety of sizes, amp and volt ratings up to 600Vac and 600 amps. Cartridge fuses are used extensively in commercial, industrial and agricultural applications as well as residential fuse panels, air conditioning, pumps, appliances and other equipment. Cartridge fuses are available in two types. General Purpose fuses have no time-delay and protect fuse panels, appliances and branch circuits. Heavy- Duty fuses have a time-delay feature, allowing momentary motor startups. Both are available in 250Vac and 600Vac versions with catalog symbol and amp rating stamped on the knife blade or end cap.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Item Condition: New