- CRAWLING INSECT KILLER: Bengal Crawling Insect Killer quickly eliminates a wide range of bugs including ants, spiders, scorpions, silverfish, crickets, stink bugs, Asian lady beetles, millipedes, centipedes, and pillbugs
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Our fast and effective bug spray kills crawling insects in an instant, and provides ongoing home defense by controlling pests for up to 4 weeks after treatment
- WATER BASED SPRAY: The pesticide spray is a water-based aerosol formula, so it won’t leave behind a messy, oily residue and it is safe to use on ornamental plants and shrubs
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR SOLUTION: Perfect for use in the house, yard and garden, this pest control spray keeps your entire indoor and outdoor environment free from creepy crawlies
- BENGAL PRODUCTS: Bengal helps make bug problems in and around the home a thing of the past; our premium insect killer products deliver legendary indoor performance and help you enjoy the outdoors, bug-free
Details: BENGAL CRAWLING INSECT KILLER: Eliminate creepy crawlies from your home and yard for up to 4 weeks with Bengal Crawling Insect Killer. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, the aerosol spray kills a wide range of bugs on contact, and treatment with the simple, fast and effective insecticide has a residual action which keeps on controlling pests long after application. The water-based formula is ideal for use around the house to kill ants, spiders, silverfish, crickets, stink bugs, Asian lady beetles, millipedes, centipedes and pillbugs. Application is quick and easy - just spray the pesticide directly onto insects, and where infestations occur, spray into hiding places such as behind baseboards, around doors and windows, behind and under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks and stoves, and in attics and crawl spaces. To control garden insects, the pest control spray can be used on roses, dahlias, asters and other ornamentals to kill Japanese beetles, aphids, whiteflies, mites and more. The insecticide can be used as a multi-purpose garden spray in small gardens, and for spot treatment to prevent insect infestations from spreading in larger gardens. It’s also ideal for keeping backyards, patios, balconies and other outdoor living areas bug free. Since its inception in 1985, Bengal has helped make bug problems in and around the home a thing of the past. Starting with our revolutionary dry Roach Spray, we’ve developed a full line of premium, guaranteed products that deliver legendary indoor performance and help you enjoy the outdoors bug-free.